Attaching Patches to Hats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attaching Patches to Hats

What is the best/proper way to attach patches to hats? I have a customer who is interested in patches for hats and I can't seem to find a good answer. Should they be iron on? Sew on? If sew on, can they be sewn with an industrial sewing machine or do you have to use your embroidery machine (I read about someone doing it on their embroidery machine but I also have a couple of industrial sewing machines).

Thanks!!

Susan

You can definitely sew the patch to a cap using most embroidery machines as long as you can cover the entire around the patch. I don't think you can iron on a patch to a cap, you'll need a cap heat press. You have to make sure that the patch matches the type of cap that you're using it on. You're better off sewing the patch.

Comment

Thank you 1badsup!

Comment

Sewing patches on hats

Originally posted by 1badsup View Post
        You can definitely sew the patch to a cap using most embroidery machines as long as you can cover the entire around the patch. I don't think you can iron on a patch to a cap, you'll need a cap heat press. You have to make sure that the patch matches the type of cap that you're using it on. You're better off sewing the patch.
        How do you use your Embroidery machine to sew the patches on?
        [email protected]<br />Samme Engelson

Comment

Working...
        X