Buying tips - first telco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying tips - first telco

I'm trying to decide on which Melco I should order - maybe someone can weigh in their thoughts.

I finally was able to figure out that the Bravo line seems to be something in between their industrial machines and home machines, but is it the same machine simply with features such as speed and sewing field reduced by software from the XTS?

Also the EMT16 - how much can I expect to pay? I can't seem to get a quick answer without talking for an hour about software needs (I want full software with all functions) (Bravo being 9-12 depending on software)..

I guess my real question is - is the Bravo good enough? I need a machine that RUNS...great quality, nice and fast. That's it...i don't want problems, i don't want to babysit the machine, I just need it to produce...

I went to ISS Long Beach last weekend and they had a show special on the EMT-16. I think the special pricing is good through 1/30/2015. By the way, with the EMT-16, you get 2 cap frames included. Where do you live?

Comment

Originally posted by yarbsea View Post
      I'm trying to decide on which Melco I should order - maybe someone can weigh in their thoughts.

I finally was able to figure out that the Bravo line seems to be something in between their industrial machines and home machines, but is it the same machine simply with features such as speed and sewing field reduced by software from the XTS?

Also the EMT16 - how much can I expect to pay? I can't seem to get a quick answer without talking for an hour about software needs (I want full software with all functions) (Bravo being 9-12 depending on software)..

I guess my real question is - is the Bravo good enough? I need a machine that RUNS...great quality, nice and fast. That's it...i don't want problems, i don't want to babysit the machine, I just need it to produce...
      Look into buying an amaya resale... That's your best value. Then have it serviced before sewing a stitch by a great tech.
      John Yaglenski
      Amayausers.com - Webmaster
      Levelbest Embroidery - Owner

Living the life on Hilton Head Island, SC and serving the world via our website! http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

Working...
      X