New Error Message regarding Color Change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Error Message regarding Color Change

Now I'm getting an error "Color change stepper index error - off index while sewing." Does anyone have an idea of how to resolve this? Caren-
    Caren Maffucci<br />Sunshine Custom Promotions, LLC<br />& The Art Department<br />Anchorage, Alaska <br />[email protected]

Originally posted by Caren Maffucci View Post
    Now I'm getting an error "Color change stepper index error - off index while sewing." Does anyone have an idea of how to resolve this? Caren-
    Did you ever resolve this issue? I am getting the samebissue, it seems like my machine is 3 positions off, but no idea how to fix this

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

I had something happen like this. I reloaded the software and check the force download box. It seemed to fix the problem.

Then again, I have things happen just once. Anyone else ever have the thread keep feeding, about one click per second, when the machine is NOT sewing? That's just creepy.

Comment

Originally posted by Judy View Post
        I had something happen like this. I reloaded the software and check the force download box. It seemed to fix the problem.

Then again, I have things happen just once. Anyone else ever have the thread keep feeding, about one click per second, when the machine is NOT sewing? That's just creepy.
        Yea i did that and blew off the optical sensor, seemed to fix the problem! Thanks for the reply

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Judy, that is creepy. Try going to Maintenance then Steppers. Move to needle #1 (under Needle + or -) then under Thread Feed, press Home; do this for each needle in succession. See if that stops it.

Comment

Working...
          X