DS Pro+ version 9, lettering disappears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS Pro+ version 9, lettering disappears

Has anyone had this problem and possibly know a solution or what might be causing it?
    Recently I started working with some text in Design Shop. At first, I noticed I couldn't nudge the lettering as a whole using the arrow keys (was that ever even possible, I can't remember). I saved the lettering and closed out. a week later, I opened it and it opened fine, but if I tried to move it or change any of the settings, the graphic suddenly disappeared from the screen. All I could see was the "x" for each letter. It would show up temporarily while I moved it, but then once I released it onto the screen, it went invisible again. In order to see what I was working with, I had to close the file and close DS completely then reopen it through the Amaya OS. It was annoying to say the least.
    Is this a sign that the graphics card couldn't handle it, is it a software conflict with another program or does anyone have an idea what would cause this? I'm stumped. Thanks everyone :-)
    Edna
    Etched In Thread
    Preserving Your Memories in Thread

You may want to re-install DS. Also, do NOT run DS in compatibility mode, but DO run as administrator. Turn of 3D accelerator. This may help your issues. Otherwise look for an update to your graphics card.

Comment

re: DS Pro+ version 9, lettering disappears

Thank you, I will have to try that. I recently reinstalled the OS as it was giving me problems. Guess it's time to try the same with the DS program.
      Etched In Thread
      Preserving Your Memories in Thread

Comment

Did this resolve your problem? I am having the same issue, ran as administrator and after trying a few edits, the lettering disappears. Very frustrating.
        Originally posted by Etched In Thread View Post
        Thank you, I will have to try that. I recently reinstalled the OS as it was giving me problems. Guess it's time to try the same with the DS program.

Comment

Working...
        X