Sewing on Truckerr Hats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sewing on Truckerr Hats

Has anyone been successful sewing on trucker hats? The design is almost all columns that are almost all 1.5mm wide. Anything less than that and I have tons of thread breaks.
    Juli in Kona<br />Stitches in Paradise

Might just be me but I'm not understanding the issue. What makes the trucker hats unique. Is it the foam type?
    John Yaglenski
    Amayausers.com - Webmaster
    Levelbest Embroidery - Owner
    Hilton Head Island, SC
    http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

We have orders for them often. The only issue I have noticed is the bill is not always sewn on straight. Then I mark my hats and use the laser to align my hats to have the logo sew on straight. We've also done logo's on the side (mesh) without issues.

Comment

Yes, the foam truckers. I sell, literally. thousands of them a year. I have just been doing heat pressed vinyl and my wood designs on them because the foam sinks in when embroidered.. But I just did a design on the foam trucker that was all columns - and kind of spread out and did not have the problem of it sinking in and creating a big crease across the front. I put the Material thickness up to 4 and the lower limit on the thread to 4 and I guess that helped.
        Juli in Kona<br />Stitches in Paradise

Comment

Working...
        X