Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem in designshop pro+ v9

Hello,
    I have this software running on windows xp sp3. I try to make simple edits, and after 5 minutes the stitches disappear. Even when I try to convert a design to wireframe to adjust something the stitches disappear on my screen. I have to shut down the program and start again. It is so frustrating!
    I put a call into Melco tech yesterday and only got an "attitude" and wanted me to pay for service. I had questions I should have asked a long time ago. He spoke so fast and was very rude.*
    Has anyone else experienced the problems I am having with this software? I have a friend who has it and loves it.*
    Also, I am very very displeased with the service I have received. They were so helpful when I was purchasing my equipment but have been less than that since then.
    I sent in a complaint about my latest phone call but have yet to hear from anyone!

How long have you owned this software? Has your warranty time expired? If so , then yes I would expect Melco would ask for some form of payment for technical support.

But, that aside try this. Have a design loaded on the screen and then ""Right"" click on your "" 3D "" icon. Uncheck the "" Hardware Acceleration "" box, if it is checked. Apply this change and close out Design Shop and then reopen it...see if this helps..

Rod Springer
    Amaya Tech & Trainer
    Certified tech & trainer<br />208-898-4117

Comment

My warrnty time is expired.
      I tried to do the 3D right click thing and still got the same problem.
      Any other idea?

Comment

This may be an issue with drivers and/or video card that need to be updated or when installing the program Firewalls and/or virus programs not being turn off to load the software.

Rod Springer
        Amaya Tech & Trainer
        Certified tech & trainer<br />208-898-4117

Comment

Working...
        X