Neesle off Center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neesle off Center

I have had some needle breaks today and now my needle is off center to the hole. How do I move it?
    Juli in Kona<br />Stitches in Paradise

I finally finished the job I was working on when I started having troubles. I slowed the machine down to 500 st/min and it just took forever to finish the last seven towels. But they did get done without further needle or even thread breaks. But I still have to fix my machine. The needle is off to the right side of the hole and it should be dead center. I know there are key strokes to fix that but I can find any instructions. And of course, totally in keeping with my Karma, it is a holiday tomorrow! I am afraid to just start hitting different keys. I just know I am going to really mess things up. Anybody?

Comment

It is after midnight so I hope I get all the details correct.
      Go to Melco-service.com, find the button for your machine, open up the tech Manuel for your machine, search for needle case calibration. Go through steps and the needles should get back in place.
      Margaret
      Wishes In Stitches Embroidery<br />4502 W. Buffalo Street<br />Chandler, Arizona 85226<br />480-216-3163

Comment

Murphy has moved in. The computer that controls my Amaya is 9/10 dead. Went out to get a new computer today. could only get a windows 8.1 computer, so upgraded it to Win 10. AND my router upstairs went out so I have no lan in my house. Talk about a disaster! Have to wait on fixing my machine until I get a computer hooked up with the os.

Comment

Julie it appears that when it rains it pours. Hope things start to level out. Good luck with 10. We did well with 8.1 but have not downloaded 10. Keep us posted.
          Wishes In Stitches Embroidery<br />4502 W. Buffalo Street<br />Chandler, Arizona 85226<br />480-216-3163

Comment

You should be fine with Windows 10 - working good for us here using DS9/10 and AOS 10.
            John Yaglenski
            Amayausers.com - Webmaster
            Levelbest Embroidery - Owner
            Hilton Head Island, SC
            http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

I have the highest versions of everything (OS 10.00.051 and DS Pro + 9.00.101 Are these the latest?). I have loaded it and it runs. And I didn't have to do anything to the network - thank god! Tomorrow is get all my designs on the new computer. Then I have to deal with my router. I am getting too old for this!

Comment

Just remembered that you list the highest versions on the site. So, no I don't quite have the latest and greatest. I'll have to take care of that tomorrow also. When I want the new computer to get on the internet, I have to unplug everything and bring it up stairs. Then unplug the modem from my main computer and plug it into the new computer. What a hassle. And I have jobs to do.

Comment

Well, my new computer with the OS is up and actually does run the XT! Yea! I have downloaded from Dropbox all my millions of files. AND I calibrated the needles. That wasn't as hard as it looked. Got everything running smoothly at high speeds. Now I just have to deal with the modem. I'm going to replace it but know nothing about setting it up. So have to wait until my computer guy get in at 10:30 and give him a call. But things are going well!

Comment

I feel for ya' Girl...
                    Last yr, 2 weeks before Christmas, my computer died too! 2 new computers and upgraded EVERYTHING!
                    $5000.00 later, HATED the New and Improved....Design Shop Pro. Just about made me give up. Working out better now, but still some days...
                    Susan
                    @Hidden Cottage
                    Hidden Cottage

Comment

Working...
                    X