Help! Machine keeps shutting down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! Machine keeps shutting down

when I start my design it will start to stitch and as soon as it starts to go it stops like I have hit the emergency shut off button and then it will boot back up on its own again but when I tried again it did the same thing what can I do?

I know it may seem simple

Go through and check all your connections
    especially the electrical cord plug ins and along its length.

I have had damage to a cord before that caused a similar issue.
    [email protected]
    Jerome in Minnesota
    (320)259-1151

Comment

[thanks it has helped from shutting off now it keeps giving me the Z axis track error message now?

Comment

Originally posted by ehendrix24 View Post
        [thanks it has helped from shutting off now it keeps giving me the Z axis track error message now?
        Unfortunately this sounds like when the z motor gave out on two of our machines. A tech visit and repair may be in your near future.

Is your machine a big red? The original motors in those we a bit underpowered and were updated.
        John Yaglenski
        Amayausers.com - Webmaster
        Levelbest Embroidery - Owner
        Hilton Head Island, SC
        http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

oh no my husband already doesn't like the machine and it is a Melco Saurer Amaya XT

Comment

Ok so I tried to change the thread needle from 16 the one I was using and getting the z axis error message with and I changed to 15 and it stitched without getting a error message so I'm thinking it may just need the hook timing reset since it is also done on needle 16

Comment

Originally posted by ehendrix24 View Post
              Ok so I tried to change the thread needle from 16 the one I was using and getting the z axis error message with and I changed to 15 and it stitched without getting a error message so I'm thinking it may just need the hook timing reset since it is also done on needle 16
              Doesn't sound like that to me - but here's hoping...

When our motor was failing - there were times when it first started that it would run ok and then just quit in the middle of a design. It made it difficult to diagnose. Even walked thru it with John Hansen of Melco trying to figure it out.

Eventually we came to the conclusion that the motor was toast. Replaced it and never had the issue again. The second time it happened, I knew pretty well what the symptoms were.

Anyway, like I said - hope you get it straightened out one way or another.
              John Yaglenski
              Amayausers.com - Webmaster
              Levelbest Embroidery - Owner
              Hilton Head Island, SC
              http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

Working...
              X