Bobbin detection Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bobbin detection Problem

My amaya XT sews fine as long as the bobbin detection is off in settings. When I turn the bobbin detection back on my machine sew a few stitches then stops. Can anyone tell me if there is a sensor that needs cleaning or whats the problem.

I was having exactly the same thing, turned my detection off, sewing fine now...
    Susan
    @Hidden Cottage
    Hidden Cottage

Comment

Try rotating the bobbin sensor bar that is right in front of the machine. It has red plastic pieces on each end. Gently rotate that bar making sure not to catch the #16 thread and the #1 threads.
      Margaret
      Wishes In Stitches Embroidery<br />4502 W. Buffalo Street<br />Chandler, Arizona 85226<br />480-216-3163

Comment

Thanks for the help.

Comment

DO NOT rotate your thread break sensor bar as a previous post suggested. You can rock it front to back just slightly very gently but do not rotate it!
          Sharon
          Certified tech & trainer<br />208-898-4117

Comment

Have you by chance updated to version 10 of OS recently? I noticed after our update, I had to set my lower acti-feed level much higher than before or I ended up with the same problem. I have sewn without the bobbin detection on for certain projects, but I prefer to have it on.

Comment

Working...
            X