Amaya XT with Software and Supplies $5500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amaya XT with Software and Supplies $5500

I have an Amaya XT with Design Shop Pro Plus Ver 9 along with Amaya OS Ver 9 and dongles with all of the standard hoops/hat hoop and supplies for $5500. I have been doing some embroidery for several years with the machine and have decided to part with numerous screen printing and embroidery items. This machine works flawless. It is hooked up so bring your file and test it out. The date code says: FL0847 I purchased it from Melco several years back. I will sell the unit without the dongles for $5000. I am located in the Hudson Valley next to New Paltz, NY which is at exit 18 of the NYS Thruway, 75 Miles North of New York City. Feel free to call me at 845-389-0149

thanks!
    Attached Files

Question

Originally posted by Yan View Post
    I have an Amaya XT with Design Shop Pro Plus Ver 9 along with Amaya OS Ver 9 and dongles with all of the standard hoops/hat hoop and supplies for $5500. I have been doing some embroidery for several years with the machine and have decided to part with numerous screen printing and embroidery items. This machine works flawless. It is hooked up so bring your file and test it out. The date code says: FL0847 I purchased it from Melco several years back. I will sell the unit without the dongles for $5000. I am located in the Hudson Valley next to New Paltz, NY which is at exit 18 of the NYS Thruway, 75 Miles North of New York City. Feel free to call me at 845-389-0149

thanks!
    Can you tell me what year the machine is and does it come with a stand.
    Thank you

Comment

I just called Melco. They advised it is a 2007 and of course it does have the stand as pictured.

thanks!

Yan

Comment

Amaya XT

Hi Yan -
        We would be interested in looking at your machine. I don't believe we would need the dongles though.
        Is there a specific day or time that is better for you? I would have to get my boss's schedule also.
        Thank you
        Pam

Comment

Hi Pam, Saturdays are best and this Sunday works or after 5 PM during the week. Where are you located? Someone is coming to look at the machine today. Not sure if they are going to purchase it.

Yan

845-389-0149
          Last edited by Yan; 12-29-2015, 03:55 PM.

Comment

I just sold the machine and software/dongle for $5500. Thanks for all the quick calls.

Comment

Working...
            X