Hoop tech clamp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoop tech clamp

Hey my amaya people, I found this hoop tech clamp for the back of hats. And it looks pretty good, it also looks like you can use for the side of hats tell me what you think, there's a how to video on the bottom of the page.

Looked these up, interesting...$289.00. How much would you use it? I probably wouldn't use it enough to make it worth the investment.
    Hidden Cottage

Comment

Originally posted by Hidden Cottage View Post
      Looked these up, interesting...$289.00. How much would you use it? I probably wouldn't use it enough to make it worth the investment.
      Honestly, I think that the slim line clamp is a better investment. We do cap backs with that easily - plus there are so many more uses

Sides could be done with the WACF if you master it... or with the slim line.
      John Yaglenski
      Amayausers.com - Webmaster
      Levelbest Embroidery - Owner

Living the life on Hilton Head Island, SC and serving the world via our website! http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

Originally posted by Hidden Cottage View Post
        I would use it a lot for snapback hats and experiment with doing the side of snapbacks with it beanies when it gets cold. I would use it a great deal.

Comment

Working...
        X