3D foam Otto hats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3D foam Otto hats

I'm using the Amaya XTS and a professionally digitized design from SS Digitizing. Its a very simple design just the letter "C" on some Otto brand wool blend stretch fit hats. I'm using 3mm foam with tear away backing. I've changed the settings to everything I can think of...run/fill to 110 material thickness to 40... I've lowered to see if that helps at this continuous breaking point but nothing seems to help!!! It breaks at the bottom of the C at the begining of the seam on the bottom every time and then WILL NOT sew past that point no matter what I try! I've ruined 6 hats so far! My machine is just paused in this spot waiting for help! The presser foot is all the way up... I'm not sure what else to do? I've contacted the digitizing place they say it's the hat brand! I've contacted the hat brand and they haven't gotten back with me yet. I'm desperate and on a deadline and at my wits end! Any suggestions, help would be appreciated!!

Thanks! Renee
    Email Me @ [email protected] and I have pics and video I can't seem to get the links to work on this thing...what a crappy few days! =(

On 3D foam I've had some luck with turning off all bobbin sensor, set manual actifeed at 22. Presser foot 5 or 6 clicks up from bottom, lower speed to 750. I didn't mess with run/fill. A company say they digitized for the foam but it was really just regular digitizing. I've found a good digitizer if all this doesn't work let me know and I'll give you the contact info!!
    [email protected]<br />Samme Engelson

Comment

Working...
    X