Las Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Las Vegas

My husband ans I would like to plan a trip to LV at the time of one of those big shows for apparel decorating. Embroidery, heatpressing all sorts of stuff, sublimation, laser, etc. Not the ISS which we go to every other year in Long Beach, Ca, but one of the other gigantic shows. I don't know the names of them so is hard to google. Any help would be appreciated.
    Juli in Kona<br />Stitches in Paradise

Las Vegas trade shows

Originally posted by Juli in Kona View Post
    My husband ans I would like to plan a trip to LV at the time of one of those big shows for apparel decorating. Embroidery, heatpressing all sorts of stuff, sublimation, laser, etc. Not the ISS which we go to every other year in Long Beach, Ca, but one of the other gigantic shows. I don't know the names of them so is hard to google. Any help would be appreciated.
    Julie,
    I just received registration info on ppai.org/expo January 2017.
    You might want to check it out for vendors.

Thanks, Linda
    Logos In Thread

Comment

Man, that is a massive show! Do I have to belong to the UPIC to get in?

Comment

Unless you really want to go to Vegas, you can go to the NBM show in Long Beach in July. Big Show and it covers a lot of different areas. I've missed the last 2 years and will be going for sure this year (as well as the ISS Long Beach in 2 weeks).
        Dorothy Compton, Owner<br />Bee Embroidered<br /><a href=\"http://www.BeeEmbroidered.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.BeeEmbroidered.com</a><br />(916) 635-7467

Comment

Hi Dorothy, I'd sure like to go to the July NBM in Long Beach. My husband doesn't want to travel at that time because it is the heavy fishing time. Maybe I can find someone to share a hotel room with and just come myself. But I'd sure miss him! He is great at these shows. He fetches and carries without complaint. The only time he poops out is if there is a big football game on. Then he heads back to the hotel.

I can't find any specific info this far ahead for the show in July, but I'll keep looking periodically.

Comment

Hey Juli,

Maybe we can get a room together. I'd like to stay close to the convention center and go all 3 days. I've looked at the offerings for the first show of the year in Ft. Lauderdale and there are several I'd go to (especially since they're free!). Email me ([email protected]).
            Dorothy Compton, Owner<br />Bee Embroidered<br /><a href=\"http://www.BeeEmbroidered.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.BeeEmbroidered.com</a><br />(916) 635-7467

Comment

Working...
            X