Loud noise coming from XTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loud noise coming from XTS

I have a loud noise that my XTS. The sound is loud, especially when sew caps left to right. I have adjusted the x-cable as well as lubed the carriage rails. I am at a loss. The machine is only 5 years old with little to moderate use until this year. Any ideas of what else could be causing this noise. I would put a call into the Melco tech but want to see if there is anything I can do it being the holidays and all.

thanks,

Aaron

any ideas anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron G. View Post
      any ideas anyone?
      Update. Does not make noise when doing same design with flat hoop. Did all lubrication to include carriage rail, y axis, needle rods, presser foot, etc and again x cable tension is within spec.

Comment

Sorry, I didn't see your post until today. What does it sound like (rubbing, banging, crunching etc.)and where does the sound seem to come from? Does it only make the sound when embroidering this particular design? Have you tried using other needles with the same design? The better the description and the more information - the more likely you are to get useful answers.

Comment

Working...
        X