Can my XT or XTS do this ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can my XT or XTS do this ??

I recently had this re-digitized because the company we got the sample from could not get the file from their old embroidery person for some reason.

Anyway, when I tried to sew this out the machine did fine until it got to the extra long stitches in the vertical column of the F. It wants to stop after every stitch and it makes a very weird sound before it trims the thread. Also, after about 30 of those start and stops it begins to sew regularly but it does not tighten the threat at all. The long stitches remain loose and wild as if they are not being pulled tight underneath. Does anyone have any recommendations for this or settings for what they do on their machine to sew like this? Thank you as always for your time.

F digitized.jpg
    Michael Iarocci
    The Max Screen Printing & Embroidery
    759 Lakeshore Blvd.
    Painesville, OH 44077
    [email protected]
    Work: 440-357-0036
    Mobile: 440-862-3068

I don't know about anyone else but I would use a fill stitch in this case that satin stitch looks to wide.

Comment

Originally posted by danikasdad View Post
      I don't know about anyone else but I would use a fill stitch in this case that satin stitch looks to wide.
      Ok thank you, I want to try it. Do you know how I can change it to a fill from the digitized file? I'm not too keen on how to edit sections of files that were digitized by someone else.
      Michael Iarocci
      759 Lakeshore Blvd.
      Painesville, OH 44077
      [email protected]

Comment

Depend on what level of software you have.

Comment

That's right. I have design shop pro+ v9
          Michael Iarocci
          759 Lakeshore Blvd.
          Painesville, OH 44077
          [email protected]

Comment

Satin too wide for embroidery

You will also want the filled segment to be below the top horizontal satin stitched bar.

Comment

Working...
            X