Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canciller Font ??

Hey,

Have a customer that provided me the name "Shayla" on a jakcet and I will be doing a number of jackets to match that name's font style. I uploaded a photo of the font to a web based font identification service and it came back as Canciller. I Googled that with embroidery but came up empty.

I can purchase the font from the designer and digitize the alphabet. However, the instructions in Design shop pro + say:

1. Click on new with no alphabet selected. This gives you a New Alpahbet dialog box.

2. Give your alphabet a name.

(good so far)

3. Create your alphabet.

THAT'S IT? "Create your alphabet?" So how about HOW? You know steps to get the TT font to show, etc...

So, does anyone know a source for the Canciller font as an embroidery file and if not, maybe pass on some hints about how to "Create your alphabet!"

Thanks!

It is very close to the Chancery font in the DS fonts.
    [email protected]
    Jerome in Minnesota
    (320)259-1151

Comment

I just install the font in my fonts folder as normal. Then they come into DS as TT embroidery fonts.
      Herb<br />Royal Embroidery

Comment

Okay Greenwing!

You saved me $30! The Chancery font you recommended actually is very close to the Canciller font that I asked about.

In fact the Chancery looks like the actual font that was used in the sample embroidery! YAAAAY!

Appreciate it! Thank-you.

Bill

Comment

You may want to Print off the Sample sheets of your installed DS fonts.
          That way you can put then in page protectors and a binder for you and your customers.
          I am glad I could help.
          [email protected]
          Jerome in Minnesota
          (320)259-1151

Comment

Another great idea. Thanks!

Comment

" I uploaded a photo of the font to a web based font identification service"
              . What service do you use?

Regards,
              Dave Janis

Comment

Working...
              X